- Handle error conditions including violations of resource limits and return status information as specified.
- Recover from communication failures.
- Limit the number of client connections, subscriptions and service calls as appropriate for the target platform.
- Use continuation points if a request cannot be fully answered with a single response.
- Maintain lifetime of Sessions and Subscriptions based on their configured timer and independent from transport connections.
- Auto-close the Session based on session timeout and client inactivity.
- Handle connection failures and perform automatic reconnects.
- Check and handle all failure codes in service responses.
- Periodically send requests to keep session alive and verify the server is still alive.